Installation and configuration.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:40 pm
- Location: Russia, Korolev
error that UNC path cannot start with '\', working directory doesn't exis
- this is not an error, this plays no role for 3DMax.
- your service should have the same drives mapped, it can be done, see windows manuals
- or you should not use drives at all, use //server/share.
CGRU 2.3.0 Debian 9, Ubuntu 18.04LTS, MS Windows 7,10 (client only).
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:05 pm
I have used nssm open source windows service installer.
I created services for _afserver.cmd and render.cmd with it.
It is working like a charm.
Thanks for all your support.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest