ErrorHosts - Clients "Avoiding"

General discussions and questions.
Erikaka

ErrorHosts - Clients "Avoiding"

Post by Erikaka »

I am particurarly dislexic when it comes to coding, and an absolute newbie in this environment so please bare with me.
I have tried to find solutions in the forum regarding the "! AVOIDING !" error, but they either go nowhere or the solution is too cryptic for me to decipher.

This error is showing up in old clients that I managed to set up successfully months ago. I tried to solve it by reinstalling Blender and setting up CGRU, but in the end the only solution that worked was wiping the device. Wiping thouugh is not an option since the devices that I'm using as clients are being used by colleagues.

There's learly something preventing Blender from running/finding the path, but I do not know what could have caused such issue. No third party firewall software has been installed in this time-frame.

Here are some screenshots of the output and whatnot

Help.PNG
Help.PNG (36.8 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (66.25 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
gerqg.PNG
gerqg.PNG (74.07 KiB) Viewed 1872 times

Thank you in advance, hope to find something
CGRU 3.1.1, MS Windows 10, Blender 2.92.
timurhai
Site Admin

Re: ErrorHosts - Clients "Avoiding"

Post by timurhai »

Hi!
"Avoiding":
If task process finished with an error, server starts it again, it "retries" error by default 3 times (configurable). After 3 errors, server mark task with "error". And will not try to run it any more (until user restats it manually).
If the same host produces 3 error (configurable too), it moves to "avoid" list, and this job (block, task) will not try to run tasks on this host. You can reset error hosts lists.

Task ouput:
Console task output says that Blender can open .blend file.
WebGUI task output says about some Blender specific errors. You can ask about this errors on some Blender forums.
Timur Hairulin
CGRU 3.3.1, Ubuntu 20.04, 22.04, MS Windows 10 (clients only).